Experiential Art Jam with Paul Wang at Flower Dome - Australian Garden
Exclusive for FOG members!
Surrounded by the botanical wonders of the Australian Garden within the Flower Dome, you will freely explore nature through sketching and painting for 2.5hrs with Paul Wang as he shares his tips on drawing nature during the art jam.
9.30am to 10.00am – Registration
10.00am to 10.30am – Introduction and guided warm-up
10.30am to 12.00pm – Free and easy sketching
12.00pm to 12.30pm – Show & Tell
Each participant will also receive a set of DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolour samples to try out. All levels of experiences are welcome!
Each participant receives a goodie bag compliments of Straits Art Co. Pte. Ltd.
*Please bring along your favourite art tools. mobile phone and earphones*
About Paul Wang
*Limited seats available*
Date: 17 Sep 2022 (Sat)
Time: 1000-1230hr (2.5hr)
Location: Flower Dome-Australian Garden
Workshop fees: S$42 per participant
Terms & Conditions
- This workshop is exclusive for valid Friends of the Gardens members.
- Members will need to present their Friends of the Gardens membership e-card on their mobile phones prior to the workshop admission.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Only sign-ups with full payment will be deemed as confirmed. Sign-ups without notice of payment will be rendered null and void.
- Participants are strongly advised to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the workshop. No refunds will be given for late-comers.
- Tickets sold are final and no refunds will be made.
- Trading or resale of tickets purchased is not allowed.
- Participants are advised not to obstruct the common passageway and do anything that can compromise the safety of other visitors in the course of the Art Jam.
- Participants are advised not to touch or tamper with any flowers, turf, furniture, structures/or equipment in the course of the Art Jam.
- Minimum class size for the workshop is 20 pax. The workshop will be cancelled and the paid fees will be refunded to registered participants if the class size is below 20 pax.
- All ticket holders must be ¹ fully vaccinated and subject to prevailing safe management measures during this Covid-19 period.
- Both the organiser and Gardens by the Bay reserve the right to amend any programme without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
¹ An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she has been:
- fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective,
- recovered from COVID-19, or
- has obtained a negative result on a pre-event test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.
I. Gardens by the Bay is the official venue for the event/workshop.
II. To find out more on the Membership Information and Member Privileges of Friends of the Gardens, please refer to the link:
III. To find out more about the Member Promotions and Specials of Friends of the Gardens, please refer to the link: